DestinyQuest Infinite > DestinyQuest Infinite

Bug Report - A Few Errors

<< < (2/2)

Chris:
Thanks Alziel!

I really appreciate your patience with all of this. I'm looking forward to being able to fix these.  :D All this annoying business stuff in the way.  ::)

Chris:
I'm here! I've been investigating all of these and I noticed something interesting the "Brain Drain" bug:

--- Quote ---Brain drain (mo): You may spend magic to increase your damage score. For each magic point you spend, you may increase your damage score by 1. You can spend up to a maximum of 5 magic points (increasing your damage score by 5). Your magic is restored at the end of the combat. You can only use this ability once per combat.
--- End quote ---

I think I misread this, because a buff that increased damage for one round only, at the cost of a combat-long reduction to magic, seemed weak to me. I suppose this would only make sense as a brawn user, because at least in that case you wouldn't lose damage forever to get damage once!

Chris:
Hello! These have been fixed now. (Unfortunately, I posted the forum thread reply at the same time that our webhost upgraded their server, so now everything I said the last time disappeared.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version