Author Topic: Bug Report - Pickpocket's Patchwork Pauper ability breaks game  (Read 6736 times)

Alziel

• View Profile
Bug Report - Pickpocket's Patchwork Pauper ability breaks game
« on: December 31, 2015, 04:52:04 PM »
Hi,

I have just found a bug with the Pickpocket career. When you switch an item with another, you get a dialogue box pop up asking if you would like to retain the ability of the old piece of gear but you only have the options 'OK' and 'Cancel'. Whichever one you choose, nothing actually happens (no switch of ability) and the dialogue box continues to pop up on each new page you turn to.

Furthermore, there were two occasions after I picked this career when I selected an item reward, equipped it (it showed up in inventory) and then when I reach my next fight, the item switches back to whatever it replaced and then you are stuck with the old item (Example: After the Count's Ball quest, I took back the Venomous Fang weapon that I had lost at the beginning of the quest. It was equipped in my inventory for the next few pages of the game. However, as soon as I entered my next fight, the weapon switched back to the Crucifix that I had used throughout the Count's Ball quest  >:(). I've played DQI multiple times before and this has never happened before, so I am sure that the bug is somehow related to the Pickpocket career.

Thanks

Alziel

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Admin
    • View Profile
    • Adventure Cow
Re: Bug Report - Pickpocket's Patchwork Pauper ability breaks game
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 05:08:47 PM »
Thanks Alziel! Will be looking into it soon.

Alziel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 12:23:34 PM »
Thanks Chris!

Great app by the way! I've been playing it to death.

Are you able to tell us whether there's any prospect of a conversion for 'The Heart of Fire' and 'The Eye of Winter's Fury'?

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Admin
    • View Profile
    • Adventure Cow
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 04:46:54 PM »
Unfortunately, I can't give an answer to that question at the moment. There are a few other things I have to get through at the moment, but hopefully some of them will be things you enjoy. :)

Really appreciate the patience! Unfortunately, the staff of programmers is mostly me, so things take a while.

Chris

• Administrator
  • The Admin
    • View Profile
    • Adventure Cow
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 05:47:11 PM »
Hello! These have been fixed now. (Unfortunately, I posted the forum thread reply at the same time that our webhost upgraded their server, so now everything I said the last time disappeared.)