(Accepting applications until 11/23/2016 unless otherwise noted)Looking for Producer/Project Manager
Needed: A part-time (5-10 hours/week) person to keep our new interactive story project on task and on schedule.The sort of person we’re looking for:
Who we are:
- You’re used to being the adult in the room -- you can get good estimates out of a herd of cats, and make them meet deadlines.
- You take the pressure off people -- if you’re on a project, people (your boss in particular) stop constantly worrying if it’s off schedule.
- No excuses -- you don’t fudge deadlines. If you aim for a target, you hit it, or you get darn close.
We’re one writer, one programmer, and one game designer creating the future of games. Our goal is to enable anyone to express themselves through games, by making it as easy to write and share a game as it is to write and publish a story. What you get out of it:
Pay, of course. ($18/hour minimum, going up depending on experience)
The opportunity to work with some _extremely_ talented creatives, on an experimental and wildly ambitious project likely doomed to failure.How to apply:
Send us an email (chris [at] adventurecow.com) with your resume attached. Answer the following questions:
- Talk about a time you helped an off-track project get back on track, whether at work or elsewhere.
- Out of all the projects you've personally been responsible for managing, which one went the absolute worst? What happened and what did you learn from it?
Include anything else you think will help us make a mutually beneficial decision. Looking forward to hearing from you!
(Note: Previous positions closed 7/24/2016 and 2/2/2016. Keep an eye on the top of this post to make sure there's an opening.)